5) Mid-day downward facing dogs are becoming your normal routine…and your boss is somehow okay with it.
4) When in traffic, you start your Ujai breathing
. Even though it's okay in your car, people on the bus think you might have a sinus problem. Lets keep it to the car.
3) You subconsciously stand in Tree Pose while on the phone or in line for the grocery store.
2) You end all conversations with “Namaste.”
1) You start making up clever names for social events…like Vino Vinyasa and Zen of Zin. You can have yoga and a social life, right?