Heat Yoga Studios offers YogaWorks 200-Hour Teacher Training
Why YogaWorks Teacher Training?
Since 1990, YogaWorks has trained thousands of new teachers including some of the most celebrated modern day yogis. This training provides practitioners a time-tested tool kit to teach and practice skillfully – with safety, integrity and compassion.
- Experience. Training curriculum refined over 20 years.
- Deepen Your Practice. Transform your practice and gain a deeper understanding of yourself.
- Intelligent Sequencing. Learn the art and science of designing a dynamic class.
- Learn to truly teach, not just recite. Serve your students by instructing their bodies into alignment.
- Platform for developing your own style. Find your own unique voice as a teacher.
- Globally recognized network. YogaWorks teacher training is respected worldwide.
For more information on teacher training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Broga® Instructor Training!
Do you want to change the world? Do you want to learn inspiring new skills and attain a valuable teaching license?
If so, you’ve come to the right place. The Broga® Instructor Training course will provide you with deep insights and practice teaching proven yoga-fitness classes to new audiences – especially men.
Though it’s what drove us to start this company and remains a core focus, Broga is more than an approach to getting more men on the mat. It’s a community of people committed to making a difference, one student at a time. It’s a philosophy that says we’re only as good as the review we’d get from the newest student. It’s a system for providing world-class experiences that combine the best benefits of yoga with cutting edge techniques for building muscle and shedding pounds.
And with a rapidly growing roster of passionate instructors, classes across the U.S., partnerships with some of the world’s biggest fitness brands, and hundreds of chill-inducing student testimonials, we know we’re onto something. Broga® Yoga gets people “real. fit.”
We’re on a mission to bring 1 million people into yoga who haven’t done it before. Join us!
For more information go to www.brogayoga.com/trainings/. Click on the Minneapolis tab.